The Lady of Style: The Academy Awards 2014 Round-Up!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Academy Awards 2014 Round-Up!

The Oscars are here, the Oscars are here! This award show season has been a little bit underwhelming for me in terms of fashion because there was either only a handful of looks that I fell in love with or none at all. However, tonight, the Academy Awards proved to me why the best is always saved for last. Everyone - and I mean everyone - looked stunning! Here are my favorite looks:

Emma Watson in Vera Wang
Emma is high fashion. She lives it and breathes it, so of course she came ready to amaze.

Charlize Theron in Dior
Oh Charlize! No words.

Amy Adams in Gucci
Some may argue Amy Adams' dress was a bit boring and safe for such a huge red carpet as this, but I personally think she looks gorgeous, clean, and classic. This look is timeless.

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior
She tripped - again - and just like that, I loved her even more! The peplum part of this dress, her hair, and makeup are ultimately what made me fall in love with this look. So elegant!

Naomi Watts in Calvin Klein
Naomi Watts always looks glamorous and effortless and tonight was no exception!

Lupita Nyong'o in Prada
The red carpet queen. Again, no words. Lupita is just a darling and, although totally predictable, is certainly my vote for best dressed.

What were your favorite Oscar red carpet looks? How was this year's award show season? Let me know!

Hugs and kisses,
Maria

No comments :

Post a Comment