The Lady of Style: We wish you a Merry Christmas

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

We wish you a Merry Christmas


Happy New Years Eve, everyone! As promised, here I have a little post I've been meaning to make for quite a while. I gave you all a sneak peek of my Christmas dress a few weeks ago when it arrived in the mail, so now I'm here to give you the deets.

I ended up wearing this dress to Christmas Eve mass while I opted for something a little more casual for Christmas day. This dress was actually my first online purchase at Forever 21 so I was really excited for it to come in! I squealed like a little girl when it did. I read reviews about it being too long, that it hit too close to the knees, but I personally found it to be the perfect length. It was flattering and classy, just what I was looking for. After all, what's more classic than a little black dress?

Dressed down and layered, I could definitely see myself wearing this dress to school. It has this sort of versatile feel to it that I find all black dresses seem to have. A cold night meant it was time to add a blazer, tights, and booties, and voilĂ !

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and have a safe New Years Eve!

Hugs and kisses,
Maria
bold halter bodycon dress - forever 21 (similiar here)
black ankle booties (similar here)
tan blazer - h&m (similar here)

No comments :

Post a Comment